Potatoes to live for!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cubed potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and mash with milk.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons vegan butter in a large skillet, add Pig Out bits and saute for 2 minutes. Add onion and mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
4. Add mushroom mixture to potatoes, along with sour cream and remaining salt.
5. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish; dot with remaining butter.
6. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.