- Yield : 12 cupcakes
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
A creamy surprise inside awaits in these moist and tasty cupcakes!
- 3/4 cup We Can’t Say It’s Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil, or light vegetable oil of your choice
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Ener-G baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Ener-G baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup WayFare Pudding (chocolate or vanilla)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with 12 paper or foil liners.
2. Whisk together the We Can’t Say It’s Sour Cream and water. Add the sugar, oil, & vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add in two batches to wet ingredients and mix until no large lumps remain (a few tiny lumps are OK).
5. Pour batter into liners, filling 3/4 full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting.
6. Carefully cut a cone shape out of the top of each cupcake to make a place for the pudding. Cut the tip off each cone. Fill the cupcake with pudding and replace the top of the cupcake. Frost with your favorite frosting. We like this one: http://www.wayfarefoods.com/recipe/chocolate-frosting/
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe