Cheddar Olive Spread2013-02-07
- Yield : 8 pieces
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
You can’t go wrong with these hearty open-faced sandwiches!
- 6-oz black olives, chopped (1 can whole olives)
- 8-oz tub We Can't Say It's Cheese" Cheddar Spread
- 1/2 cup finely-minced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise (for best flavor, do not substitute)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a small lemon
1. Mix all ingredients and spread thickly on 1″ thick slices of French bread, or bread of your choice.
2. Put bread on a pan and broil until bubbly.
3. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe