- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Add this casserole to your zucchini recipes!
- 4-5 zucchini squash, sliced in thick half-moons
- 2 tablespoon vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup "We Can’t Say It’s Sour Cream"
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix mayo, sour cream and garlic salt thoroughly.
3. Fold in zucchini and pour mixture into a 9″ x 11″ baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the zucchini has browned a bit.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe